Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hope you like it!

There are some seriously gorgeous blogs out there.

It's enough to make a girl quit before she's even started. 

 I kinda' feel like that tree up there.  No leaves.  Exposed.  

Not so sure I belong here.

(Cuz really, what kind of blogger has the date stamped on her pictures???)

Let's see...
writer? nope.
photographer? um, no.
witty? not really.
do I have any idea what I'm doing? big no.

But you know what?
It's something I wanted to do.
AND I  DID IT.

It's
nothing fancy,
plain & simple,
sorta' quiet,
sometimes happy,
sometimes sad,
but always real.

That's my blog.

 

And that's me.
Hope you like it!


5 comments:

  1. love to see you using your gifts here! Beautiful, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it...so great, you are so gifted and I too have contemplated the blog...but you, YOU DID IT!!

    I am encouraged and loved reading about your life, your love, your grief and the shared experience of loving a child who lives a long way, away!!

    Kimmy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. It was a blessing to get to know you a little better through this glimpse into your journey.

    You have such a gift for expressing yourself through writing and art. Looking forward to continued visits to the garden!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your heart ~ it warmed mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't have said it better myself!
    I kinda feel the same way, but blogging has been a AWESOME, exciting, God blessed calling for me!!!

    Hope it is blessing you as well!

    ReplyDelete