Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reason # 9678 - 9702

WARNING: sentimental and mushy and you just might be sick if you don't like that sort of thing!


        In the middle of the ordinary chaos of my day something strikes me and I think, "I just love my man."  As much as I'd like to savor the moment and dwell on his awesomeness, life keeps moving and the sentiment gets piled up under all the stuff of the day.

I'm sorry, but this time it's going to be said.  Don't be too embarrassed, sweetie. 

Why I love my man...


I love that you never ever leave without saying goodbye.
I love that you come home for lunch and kiss me. You keep me going.
I love that you taught our kids to say "Thanks for making it!" and they always do.
I love that you listen, even if you have to put the paper down.
I love that you would rather do anything than sit on the couch and watch tv.
I love that you brought a Christmas tree to my hospital room.
I love that you get me.
I love that you love a little boy on the other side of the world.
I love that you will do anything to bring him home.
I love that you're willing to rock the boat with me.
I love that you make us laugh.
I love that you make us secure.
I love that you do your own laundry. Yes,it's true.
I love that you love our babies.
I love that you love our God.
I love that you love people.
I love that you know every phone number. Scary how you do that.
I love that you put the metronome on the shelf. Genius!
I love that you love to serve.
I love that you play basketball just because it's fun.
I love that you drive that ugly rust mobile.
I love that you make me do what I don't want to do when you know I should.
I love that you make the coffee.
I love that even though I have to stop now and make supper,
I could keep going on and on because you are just that amazing.

One more thing...
I love it when you call and say you'll
be a little late for supper.
We'll be waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment